Skip to content

I want to see my grandchildren, what do I do?

Grandparents do have rights and are increasingly become part of family court proceedings as Applicants, Respondents and Intervenors (third parties with a recognised interest in proceedings). Grandparents can apply to the Family Court for Orders that their grandchildren live with or spend time with them. It does not matter if the parents of the children…

Read More